Sign Fab, Inc. is accepting applications for a Artwork Clean Up worker to assist in the production of our products. We are looking for a person that has experience with vector/line art manipulation and artwork clean up. Candidates must be able to pass a background and pre-employment drug screen. This is a full time position with competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc. is a wholesale sign manufacturer looking for Over the Road Drivers to join our team. We are currently growing to meet the demand for quality custom signs; we are looking to fill positions for both of our manufacturing facilities. Our OTR drivers are home most weekends; we offer competitive wages with benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab. Inc, a wholesale sign manufacturer is looking for an IT Technician to join our team. The IT Technician must have excellent customer service skills, including phone as well as verbal and written communication skills. A thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems are a must. Also responsible for maintaining communications and computer systems. This is a full time position with competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc is seeking a Order Processor / Customer service worker to assist customers with pricing and ordering custom signs. Excellent customer service skills are a must, and have highly detail oriented as well as have strong math skills. Highly competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
A leading wholesale sign manufacturer is looking for Sign Painters to join our team. Painters are responsible for taking signs from bare metal to a finish product using a variety of tools and equipment. Painters will prep and spray a variety of metals in various shapes and sizes. No job is the same so flexibility and ability to adjust to change is important.Download Job Description Apply
A leading wholesale sign manufacturer is looking for General Production Workers to join our team. Looking for individuals that want to learn Aluminum Sign Fabrication/Welding. We are currently growing to meet the demand for quality custom signs, we are looking to fill positions for our existing plant and our new plant. These are full time positions with competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.