Our 2014 Sign Guide is here. If you're looking for something that will make your day-to-day business easier, then look no further. This catalog has it all. Our catalog outlines our contact information as well as our standards of service, sales kits, specifications, color options and examples of signs. We have many pages that are great for referencing when customers ask you questions. They include everything from standard sizes of acrylic and trim to the suggested aluminum thickness and return sizes. Hardware and mounting options are also listed. Color options at the bottom of the pages refer to the signs on that page or page spread. You won’t find the reverse channel colors on a standard channel letter page. This makes it easier to show some of the most common color options directly to your customers without having to flip through several pages to get to the larger color charts. You can reference that color on the same page with the same type of sign. We also have pages dedicated to mounting and electrical options for seeing what we offer and multiple pages of color charts that we offer in different types of products such as acrylic and vinyl.
We put a great deal of time into our catalogs so we can provide you with as much information as we can. If you can't find the answer you're looking for in our catalog, don't hesitate to contact us at 800-544-6381 or email us at email@example.com.
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.