Here you will find a collection of our most recent tips of the month that include ideas, advice, and suggestions that will help you in your sign business. If you'd like to suggest a tip you'd like to here more about, please free to email us!
January 2018 - Sign Mounting Safety
December 2017 - Sign Fab's Sign Industry Reference Guide: Chapter 2
November 2017 - Sign Fab's Sign Industry Reference Guide: Chapter 1
October 2017 - Wiring: Troubleshooting tips in the field
September 2017 - Sign Vinyl Durability
August 2017 - What is a Contour Channel?
July 2017 - Making Signs More Effective
April 2017 - How to Generate Quotes Using the Instant Quoter
January 2017 - Channel Letters In-Depth
December 2016 - Looking for Night Visibility?
November 2016 - Tips on Visibility!
August 2016 - 5, 7 and 9 Day Production and Guaranteed Delivery Dates!
June 2016 - Defining Fabrication Limitations
March 2016 - What Makes A Sign A Cabinet Sign?
February 2016 - Sign Damage? Call Us Immediately!
January 2016 - What is the difference? Raceway vs. Wireway
December 2015 - "Working for You"
August 2015 - Color Combinations
June 2015 - Acrylic vs. Vinyl for Channel Letter Faces
May 2015 - Raceway vs. Remote Mounting Installations
April 2015 - The Benefits of Backer Panels
February 2015 - Determining What Font To Use On Your Next Sign
December 2014 - Lining Up Seams on Large Mounting Patterns
November 2014 - An Overview of the Sign Designer
October 2014 - Sign Fab's Sign Industry Reference Guide: Chapter Four
September 2014 - Sign Fab's Sign Industry Reference Guide: Chapter Three
August 2014 - Sign Fab’s Sign Industry Reference Guide: Chapter Two
June 2014 - Avoid Do-Overs on Your Channel Letters
May 2014 - Why Should I Buy A UL Listed Sign?
April 2014 - Color Variations
February 2014 - Sending Proper Artwork Files
December 2013 - Making a Successful Digital Print Internally Illuminated Sign
November 2013 - Signs as a Marketing Strategy
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.