If you want maximum visibility both day and night then this Dual Color vinyl is the way to go. Dual Color Vinyl allows internally illuminated signs to be seen as one color during the day, while at night either white or a second color. This vinyl comes in 2 colors, black and white and is ideal for internally illuminated signage and channel letters.
Arlon Series 5590 Dual Color Film
Applications & Features
• Allows internally illuminated signs to be seen as one color during the day and either white or a second color at night
• Available in black and white
• 5 year outdoor durability
• Available in 48" by 10 yds and 50 yds
• Superior release and weedability
• Execellent inital tack and ultimate adhesion
• Standard Product: white (120), black (122)
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.