General term for a traditional box type sign made up of a face and back or two faces, with designs ranging from simple plastic faces to metal faces with push-thru letters. Often called lightboxes, cabinet signs can be internally illuminated, externally illuminated or non-illuminated, and are good for both interior and exterior applications.
Faces : Flat Routed Aluminum with Acrylic Push-Thru, Flat Aluminum, Flat Acrylic, Flat Lexan, Pan-formed.
Trim : Trim not required
Backs : Single or Double-Sided
Returns : Cabinets are constructed of .063, .080 or .125 aluminum exterior with aluminum or steel square tube framework and support system.
Mounting : Wall Mounted with nutserts and aluminum studs, Double 90 brackets or Flat Bar Brackets, Pole Mounted - Pole Well, Side Mounted with square Tube, Match Plate Mounting, Cabinet Mounting hardware is placed as needed to support the size, shape, and structure of the project.
Lighting : Fluorescents and LEDs are great lighting sources for custom cabinet signs.
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.