LED Illuminated Reverse Channel Letters feature an aluminum face and return, but a clear polycarbonate back allowing the light to create a halo effect around the letters or logos.
Faces : Precision-routed aluminum .080 is our standard gauge; .090 and .125 aluminum are also used as required by construction and customer specification.
Trim : Trim not required
Backs : 3/16" polycarbonate backs. Mounting and electrical holes are CNC cut into the polycarbonate backs.
Returns : Standard .063 aluminum return, 3" depth, welded construction. Other depths range from 1" to 4".
Mounting : Remote-Preassembled, Raceway Mounted, Cabinet Mounted, Square Tube Grid, and Aluminum Panel. Custom mounting options are available at request
Lighting : Sign Fab offers a complete line of LED modules to fit product applications. We will quote other brands at request. LEDs are installed on the polycarbonate backs facing the inside of the letter cap. UL or non-UL listed.
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.