Panforming is a process in which a sheet of translucent material is laid over the top of a form including letters and logos. The sheet is heated to the specific temperature at which it begins to soften. Using vacuum pressure the softened sheet is then sucked firmly down over the form. The plastic takes on the shapes of letters and logos as though they were pressed into the surface from behind. When the material cools it regains its regular hard and strong surface.
Faces : 3/16" acrylic CNC cut
Trim : 3/4" or 1".
Backs : .050, .063, .080, .090 or .125 aluminum; mounting and electrical holes are CNC cut into the letter back
Returns : Standard .063 aluminum return, 4" depth, welded construction. Other depths range from 1" to 4".
Mounting : Remote-Preassembled, Remote-Prewired, Remote-Self-Contained, Remote-H-Channel, Raceway Mounted, Cabinet mounted, Aluminum Panel, and Square Tube Grid. Custom mounting options available at request.
Lighting : LED - Sign Fab offers a complete line of LED modules to fit product applications. UL or non-UL listed.
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.